The Delegate Pass Includes:
- Entry to attend conclave sessions on all days.
- Networking Dinner on all days (except the last day)
- Networking Lunch on all days (except the first day).
- Workshops on Continuous Professional Development
- Certificate of participation (Soft copy) will be provided post-event.
- Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates
- Accommodation (in case of Non-residential pass), Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium, etc.
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery, or any other visiting place unless explicitly mentioned in the agenda.
- Payment for services provided on a personal basis
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslides, strikes, political unrest, etc. In such cases, extra will be charged as per actual.
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Portage, Bell-Boy charges, Tips, etc.
All attendees must arrive in Jaipur by 2 PM on 4th August 2022 to ensure that they are able to join all sessions.
In the case of partially vaccinated delegates at the time of ticket purchase, it is their responsibility to be fully vaccinated by the time they arrive for the event.
In case of any non-compliance, participation in the event will be denied and all payments made towards the delegate pass(es) will be forfeited.
Delegates should carry an original photo ID (issued by government authority) and a printout or PDF for the vaccination certificate.
(to be self-booked/arranged by the delegate)
The delegate is free to select and book any hotel of his/her choice.