For the Press/Media
Thank you for your interest in attending the ScooNews Global Educators Fest (SGEF) 2018 in Udaipur, India. Kindly note the requirements mentioned below before applying for Press Credentials.
You can reach out to Vinay K Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org
to apply for credentials or if you have any queries.
Press credential deadline
The deadline for press credential requests for the SGEF2017 is Monday, July 23, 2018
We welcome professional journalists and education bloggers to the #SGEF2018 Unconference to gather ideas, network, and report on the conference or individual sessions by way of creating engaging content.
Here are the requirements to register as press:
- Print, television, or radio journalists must present valid press credentials from their media outlet, editor, or local government. Note: A ScooNews staff member may accompany camera crews and photographers during the conference.
- Freelance journalists must show proof of an editorial assignment.
- Bloggers must show that their website produces original content.
Press materials/events/interview requests
- Press badges for credentialed media will be available after registration at the venue.
- Registered media are required to wear press badges at all times when attending the SGEF2018 UnConference.
- Interview requests may be made in advance by sending in a mail at email@example.com or visiting the SGEF2018 Media Lounge at the venue.
- Press materials will be made available online and via a USB drive.
- Events will be posted in advance of the conference.
- Press releases and event information will be provided as they become available.
- Press materials will also be available at the SGEF2018 Media Lounge at the venue.
The SGEF2018 Media Lounge will have free Wi-Fi as well as access to electrical outlets. The Lounge will be open Friday, August 3, through Saturday, August 4, from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Follow #UnConference2018 on Twitter for the latest SGEF2017 Unconference news!
You can also connect with ScooNews on the social media channels listed below:
The videos of ScooNews Global Educators Fest 2017 are available on YouTube.